Below, view our sessions at CES 2018!
The State of Artificial Intelligence
- Deepu Talla, vice president and general manager of autonomous machines at Nvidia, shares recent AI breakthroughs from various industries, where the technology is headed, and challenges that still need to be overcome.
Designing AI-Powered Robots
Social and service robots that understand and interact more naturally with humans rely on advanced artificial intelligence. Our panelists discuss how AI is helping build smarter robots that will be more user-friendly.
- Moderator: Eugene Demaitre, senior editor, Robotics Business Review
- George Babu, co-founder and chief product officer, Kindred
- Chris Jones, vice president of technology, iRobot
- Andrew Stein, head of robotics and AI, Anki
The Roadmap for Self-Driving Cars
Self-driving cars have the potential to save lives and revolutionize the transportation industry. This panel analyzes how AI and other technologies are improving self-driving cars and how to safely integrate them onto our roads. It also examines technological and regulatory hurdles that remain.
- Moderator: Steve Crowe, managing editor, Robotics Trends
- Michael Fleming, CEO, Torc Robotics
- Andrew Kouri, CEO, lvl5
- Andy Zeilman, vice president of business development, Affectiva