Last week, people from across the global automation industry gathered in Santa Clara, Calif., for RoboBusiness 2017. Here’s a chance to catch up on the latest robotics presentations!
From the Chief Robotics Officer (CRO) Network Summit and keynotes to the conference and Expo Theater sessions, there was a lot to see and do at this year’s RoboBusiness!
Highlights included the opening address by Disney Executive R&D Imagineer Martin Buehler, engaging discussions on business leadership in the CRO Summit, and plenty of panel discussions on how to advance your business with automation. Fetch Robotics CEO Melonee Wise, another industry luminary, was a trouper and closed the show, but many people stayed for the final cocktail hour and beyond, deep in conversation!
If you attended the show, thank you! If you missed it, here’s a chance to catch up on some of the robotics presentations that you missed.
Our session tracks were “Adopting and Implementing Robotics,” “How to Get ROI From Robotics,” “Robotics Nuts and Bolts for Your Business,” and “What Can AI and IoT Do for You?”
From supply chain to manufacturing, and from stealthy startups all the way to the biggest robotics and AI providers and users in the world, like Amazon.com, GE, and Toyota — they all came to RoboBusiness 2017!
In addition, we provided numerous networking opportunities, VC Office Hours to match up startups and investor advisers, and of course, the annual Pitchfire competition!
We’ll be posting more articles and videos from select portions of RoboBusiness 2017, but in the meantime, you can find the slide presentations below. Robotics Business Review subscribers get access to all of this and more!
Download the robotics presentations here, and let us know what you’d like to see at the next RoboBusiness on Sept. 26 and 27, 2018, in Santa Clara!
[note style=”success” show_icon=”true”]
More on the Robotics Presentations at RoboBusiness 2017:
- UnitDoseOne Named Pitchfire 2017 Winner at RoboBusiness
- U.S. to Award First Patent for Warehouse-Picking Robots
- Your Guide to RoboBusiness 2017
- RoboBusiness 2017 Announces Expo Theater and Startup U. Programming
- 6 Most Exciting Robotics Technologies to Watch
- CROs Need Robotics, AI Roadmap to Prepare Others for the Future
- Top 10 Reasons to Attend RoboBusiness 2017
- Pick and Place for Profit: Using Robot Labor to Save Money
- RoboBusiness 2016 Presentations Are Packed With Robotics Insights