Welcome to Episode 65 of The Robot Report Podcast, where each week Robot Report editor Steve Crowe and Mobile Robot Guide editor Mike Oitzman review the latest robotics, automation and intelligent systems news and announcements, and interview leading roboticists, leaders of innovative robotics companies, and other key members of the robotics community.
You can subscribe to The Robot Report Podcast on Amazon Music, Apple Podcasts, Google Play, SoundCloud, Spotify and more. Please subscribe to the podcast and leave us a review!
If you would like to be a guest on an upcoming episode of the podcast, or if you have recommendations for future guests or segment ideas, contact Steve Crowe or Mike Oitzman.
For The Robot Report Podcast sponsorship opportunities, please contact Courtney Nagle.
In Episode 65 of The Robot Report Podcast, Steve Crowe, Mike Oitzman and Dan Kara, VP of WTWH Media’s Robotics Group, and editor of Robotics Business Review discuss the top robotics news stories and significant milestones from 2021. They highlight the critical news stories and discuss how the robotics market evolved throughout the year.
Links from Episode 65 of the Robot Report Podcast:
- 20 Most Popular Robotics Stories of 2021
- Inside Locus Robotics’ Acquisition of Waypoint Robotics
- 12 Notable Warehouse-focused AMR Acquisitions
- Robotics Summit & Expo Opens Call for Presentations for May 2022 Event
- Healthcare Robotics Engineering Forum Opens Call for Presentations
Recent Robot Report Podcasts
- Podcast 63 – Reinvest Robotics’ Esben Østergaard on the EU’s New Rules for Artificial Intelligence
- Podcast 62 – Dexterity’s Samir Menon on Robotic Picking. Plus SPAC Problems and China’s Tech Crackdown
- Podcast 59 – Zebra Technologies’ Melonee Wise Discusses New Fetch AMRs, Plus Softbank Robotics Europe Sale & AutoStore IPO
- Podcast 58 – Pitney Bowes Deploys Ambi Robotics’ E-Commerce Solution, Plus Waymo’s Dead Ends & Armed Quadrupeds
- Podcast 54 – PTC’s Jon Hirschtick on Founding SolidWorks and Onshape, Plus 2021 Robotics Start-Up Favs
- Podcast 53 – RightHand Robotics’ Bin-Bicking Solution, Plus Waymo’s Taxies and Locus Robotics’ 500Mth Pick
- Podcast 51 – Intel Drops RealSense 3D Sensor, Plus the TeslaBot & Stratom’s Autonomous Robots
- Podcast 50 – John Deere’s Acquisition of Bear Flag Robotics, Robotics Investments, More