• Health & Medical
Innovation is a leading provider of pharmacy automation technologies to the retail (chain and independent), hospital, government/DoD, and mail order (closed door) pharmacy markets.
Its PharmASSIST® family of pharmacy automation and process control solutions offers pharmacies exceptional versatility, superior quality, and a clear path for future expansion. From workflow management to counting technology to scalable, high-speed robotic dispensing, the PharmASSIST products address the prescription growth, patient safety, and cost control challenges of all size pharmacies.
Harry Boyer founded Innovation in 1972 as an engineering/technical services manufacturing company. For over two decades, Innovation provided R&D, engineering, technical services, and OEM manufacturing for a variety of distinguished clients. In 1995, Harry completely shifted the focus of the business to pharmacy automation and in 1997 Innovation successfully introduced PharmASSIST.
Prior to founding Innovation, Harry served as manager of tactics systems simulation development and manager of visual systems engineering for the Singer Corporation – Link division. Harry began his technical career in 1957 at Republic Aviation, where he advanced to the position of principal electronics engineer.
The PharmASSIST family of products includes:
- PharmASSIST Symphony® – Workflow Software
- PharmASSIST SmartScale® – Countertop Counting Scale
- Eyecon – Countertop Visual Counting Technology
- PharmASSIST SmartCabinet® – Counting Technology
- PharmASSIST Symphony+ – Workflow Software & Counting Technology
- PharmASSIST ROBOTx® – Robotic Dispensing
- PharmASSIST High Volume Solutions – For Central Fill/Mail Order
Login or become a member to access more detailed company information
Already a Member?
Not a Member Yet?