Our design philosophy is to:
- Keep products in motion wherever possible
- Design to Simplicity
- Remove any return stroke of automation/robotic gripper or transfer head wherever possible
- Avoid the use of a high speed single automation/robotic gripper or transfer head
- Process a product while in motion wherever possible
- If continuous motion will not accommodate a process step use Net Zero Motion
- Keep product linked wherever possible to stream into the next workcell
- Use continuous flexible buffer to accommodate consecutive workcell timing differences
- Only locate high precision actuation where needed.
- Flow product in straight line wherever possible
Login or become a member to access more detailed company information
Already a Member?
Not a Member Yet?