BOSTON – Following the success of the initial Chief Robotics Officer Online Summit in late 2018, Robotics Business Review is producing another one-day, online summit for “robotics champions” within companies who need to evaluate, deploy, and manage automation systems.
Planned for Wednesday, March 13, 2019, the latest CRO Online Summit will focus on strategies around implementing automation in factories and warehouses, as a sneak preview for the full CRO Summit to be held at April’s ProMat event in Chicago. Registering for the free event gives you access to all of the online presentations for the duration of the summit.
The full-day online event consists of eight educational sessions that focus on what is working now, from a hand-picked lineup of robotics and integration experts, and those who have successfully implemented a robotics strategy at their companies.
Overviews, case studies, and more
Topics for the online summit include:
- The roles and responsibilities of executives assigned to implement a robotics and automation strategy.
- Financial considerations when making the business case for automation – how to impress your CFO.
- How to formulate a workforce to adopt and support automation initiatives.
- Case study – how Lockheed Martin was able to transform its material handling through robotics.
- Speeding up inventory management through drones.
- Moving from fixed automation to flexible automation through mobile robotics.
- How collaborative robots, or cobots, are helping companies improve productivity in warehouses.
Speakers for the event include leaders across the robotics and automation landscape, including:
- John Santagate, Research Director, IDC
- Corey Cook, Solutions Architect, Lockheed Martin
- Jason Walker, CEO and co-founder, Waypoint Robotics
- Matt Yearling, CEO, PINC
- Tom Galluzzo, founder and CTO, IAM Robotics
- Troy Van Wormer, Director of Warehouse Automation, West Coast, OPEX Corp.
- Karen Leavitt, CMO, Locus Robotics
- Jerome DuBois, co-CEO, 6 River Systems
- Chris Barber, CEO North America, GreyOrange
Sponsors of the second CRO Online Summit include ProMat, MHI, 6 River Systems, IAM Robotics, GreyOrange, OPEX Corp., Locus Robotics, PINC, and Waypoint Robotics.
Click here to register for the free, all-access pass to the March 13, 2019, event.