In just two weeks, RoboBusiness 2017 will convene in Santa Clara, Calif. In addition to the exclusive CRO Summit, a strong roster of industry-leading speakers, and the annual Pitchfire startup competition, attendees should look forward to programming recently unveiled for the Expo Theater and Startup Stage.
On Sept. 27, both full conference attendees and day visitors will be able to see firsthand how innovations for space exploration are related to robotics and drones here on Earth.
NASA’s Terry Fong will be followed by Expo Theater sessions featuring companies such as AMS, which has provided crucial components for robot arms and systems destined for the Moon and Mars.
In addition to our conference panel on surveying the U.S. robotics landscape, the California Governor’s Office of Business and Economic Development will discuss on how it is working to support the robotics industry.
Also of interest to startups is a discussion of “What We as Investors Look for in Robotics” and, on the Startup U. stage, “How to Get Funding as a Startup.” VC Office Hours are a prime opportunity for innovators to get one-on-one venture capital advice.
In addition, key component providers such as Qualcomm and Imaging Development Systems will discuss practical (in some cases, life-saving) applications and how their products help users get the most out of their robots.
IAM Robotics will explain how it’s meeting the challenges of mobile manipulation, Monolithic Power Systems will discuss how to improve robot robustness, and Agility Robotics will demonstrate Cassie, its nimble bipedal robot.
Things to see in the Expo Theater on Thursday
On Sept. 28, attendees can catch encore presentations, as well as learn how to future-proof their careers from Udacity. Programming will continue in parallel with the numerous noteworthy speakers in the conference sessions.
The lucky winner of this year’s Pitchfire contest will sit down for a “fireside chat” in the Expo Theater.
RoboBusiness 2017 is also a great way to network across the automation ecosystem, learn how to advance business with robotics and artificial intelligence, and demystify new applications!
Beyond the Chief Robotics Officer Summit and conference tracks, the Expo Hall will feature many of the best technology suppliers, product demos, and presentations assembled from the ever-widening world of robotics.
Register now to experience all the informative and exciting events around the CRO Summit, RoboBusiness 2017, and its Expo Theater and Startup U.!
[note style=”success” show_icon=”true”]
More About RoboBusiness 2017:
- Top 10 Reasons to Attend RoboBusiness 2017
- Why Robotics Controls and Components Should Matter to You
- MITRE’s Charlene Stokes Talks About Her Human-Machine Research, Defense Robotics, RoboBusiness
- DHL’s Justin Ha Discusses Supply Chain, Autonomy, and RoboBusiness
- Why Can’t Smart Manufacturing Be Simple?
- Fetch Robotics CEO Melonee Wise to Close RoboBusiness 2017
- Ingenia Motion Control to Introduce Triton Servo Drive at RoboBusiness 2017
- Vecna’s Daniel Theobald Discusses Robotics Expectations, RoboBusiness 2017
- NASA Again Relies on maxon Technology for Mars 2020 Rover
- Automation Market Still Booming in North America, Says A3
- Disney Executive Imagineer to Deliver RoboBusiness Opening Keynote
- NIST Scientist Talks AI, IoT, and the Human Draw of Speaking at RoboBusiness