MICROMO has introduced the new FAULHABER 2668 CR DC motor, which it said offers considerably more power than comparable drives. The 2668 CR is the most powerful copper‐graphite commutated DC motor in its size class on the market, according to the Clearwater, Fla.-based company. Thanks to a bigger NdFeB magnet and a high copper content in the winding, the motor supplies a rated torque of 70 mNm. As a result, it weighs just 189 g with a diameter of 26 mm.
Furthermore, it reaches full power extremely quickly with its high pulse torque. The FAULHABER 2668 CR is thus especially well suited for professional high‐performance tools such as pruning shears or motorized screwdrivers, said MICROMO. The copper‐graphite brushes of the motor are characterized by their outstanding stability and low wear. The housing is made of coated steel.
FAULHABER 2668 applications
The motor can be combined with high‐resolution optical or magnetic encoders. In addition, the company said its latest motor is suitable for applications such as in aerospace, robotics, medical technology, special machinery construction, metering systems, and automation solutions.
PDF datasheets downloads for the FAULHABER 2668 CR small DC Motor are available.
3D CAD downloads are also available.
To learn more about incorporating this motor into an application or device, please contact MICROMO today to speak with an engineer.
More About MICROMO Motors:
- New FAULHABER Series 2057 Motor Serves Healthcare Handpieces
- Stepper Motors Get New MCST 3601 Motion Controller From FAULHABER, Trinamic
- MICROMO, PiezoMotor Offer New DMC-30019 Single-Axis Controller
- MICROMO Launches IEH3-4096 Three-Channel Encoder
- MICROMO Releases New Motion Controllers, Optical Encoders
- FAULHABER Series 3274 BP4 Brushless DC Motor Delivers High Performance