1250 Brown Road, Auburn Hills, MI 48326
+1 248 391-9000
ABB Robotics is a pioneering technology leader that works closely with utility, industry, transport, and infrastructure customers in roughly 100 countries. With more than four decades at the forefront of digital technologies, ABB is a leader in digitally connected and enabled industrial equipment and systems with an installed base of more than 70,000 control systems connecting 70 million devices.
ABB delivers greater efficiency with lower environmental impact. In robotics, ABB is a leading supplier of industrial robots and robot software, equipment, and complete application solutions. ABB operates in 53 countries and has installed more than 300,000 robots, supported by the broadest service network and offering in the industry.
- Peter Voser, Chairman, ABB Group
- Ulrich Spiesshofer, CEO, ABB Group
- Sami Atiya, Head of Robotics and Motion Division, ABB Group
- Per Vegard Nerseth, Managing Director, BU Robotics
- Gustavo Sepulveda, General Manager, USA Robotics
- Dwight Morgan, VP, ABB Robots & Applications, United States