MICROMO is pleased to announce the new FAULHABER 20/1R planetary gearhead, offering the most powerful transmission technology in its class. A diameter of 20 mm allows the stainless-steel gearhead to achieve continuous torque of 800 mNm, and up to 1,100 mNm for short periods during interval operation.
Following intensive development with a comprehensive series of tests, the power output was able to be more than tripled in comparison to previous models. The input speed reaches 12,000 rpm. The 20/1R can be combined with small DC, brushless DC motors and stepper motors with a diameter of 17 to 22 mm.
The output shaft of the 20/1R has no axial play, thanks to the pretensioned ball bearing. The gearhead is available with one to five stages, and the span of the 16 possible reduction gear ratios ranges from 3.71:1 to 1526:1.
There is also a choice between the normal temperature range of ?10 to +125°C and a low temperature variant of ?45 to +100°C. The typical temperature range for planetary gearheads made from metal is now extended considerably.
20/1R useful for multiple applications
Numerous product variants, including an autoclavable version, makes it easy to adapt to completely different applications. The connection of the new 20/1R planetary gearhead is compatible with its predecessor, the 20/1. When upgrading, the previous gearhead can be replaced with the new model without further changes.
To learn more about incorporating this gearhead into an application or device, please contact MICROMO today and speak with an engineer.
More About MICROMO Motors:
- FAULHABER 2668 CR DC Motor Promises Big Power at Hand
- New FAULHABER Series 2057 Motor Serves Healthcare Handpieces
- Stepper Motors Get New MCST 3601 Motion Controller From FAULHABER, Trinamic
- MICROMO, PiezoMotor Offer New DMC-30019 Single-Axis Controller
- MICROMO Launches IEH3-4096 Three-Channel Encoder
- MICROMO Releases New Motion Controllers, Optical Encoders
- FAULHABER Series 3274 BP4 Brushless DC Motor Delivers High Performance