Robotics Business Review and Robotics Trends are seeking qualified presenters for the Robotics Track at LiveWorx on May 22 to 25, 2017, at the Boston Convention Center.
LiveWorx is a global technology conference and marketplace for solutions engineered for a smart, connected world. The event is expected to attract more than 6,000 attendees.
LiveWorx offers over 200 industry- and role-specific breakouts in a variety of learning styles, including cutting-edge use cases, interactive Q&As, and live demos. It also features fireside chats, deep-dive technical lectures, small working groups, tech-powered panels, and more!
The Robotics Track will consist of nine 45-minute sessions over two days (May 23-24) that will focus on the following topics:
- The Internet of Things’ (IoT) critical role in robotics
- Artificial intelligence
- Consumer and social robots
- Delivery robots
- Industrial and infrastructure robots
- Self-driving cars, and more
If you would like to share your robotics expertise at LiveWorx 2017, simply fill out the form below. The deadline to submit a proposal is Friday, March 17.
PTC is a global technology provider of the leading IoT and augmented reality platform and field-proven solutions transform how companies create, operate, and service products. PTC says it has the most robust IoT technology in the world.
In 1986, it revolutionized digital 3D design, and in 1998, it was the first to market with Internet-based product lifecycle management.
Robotics Trends is cultural hub for consumer robotics and a guide to enhancing daily life with robotics and AI technology. Readers include engaged early adopters of robotics technology who are actively seeking inspiration and information about how to buy, build, and use new products.
Robotics Business Review provides business intelligence for the global robotics industry. Members enjoy exclusive insights into global news, tracking of financial transactions, analysis of new technologies and companies, annual and quarterly research reports, access to the RBR50 Top 50 Companies list, and much more.[note style=”success” show_icon=”true”]
More on the Internet of Things:
- Is 24/7 Uptime a Worthy Goal for Industrial Robotics?
- When Will Robotics Cause a Business Disruption?
- Go Forward, But Go Slow With IIoT, Say Experts
- Assessing the Size of the IIoT Market
- Automated Processes, Analytics Extend Productivity as IoT Approaches
- Machine Vision Attracts International Investment
- Vertical Farm Lets Growers Apply the Right Amounts of Automation, IoT
- Ocado Expects Robotics and IoT to Revolutionize Logistics