WTWH Media, LLC, parent company of The Robot Report, Robotics Business Review, Mobile Robot Guide and Collaborative Robotics Trends, today announced that the third iteration of the Robotics Summit & Expo will take place May 10-11, 2022 at the Boston Convention and Expo Center.
The Robotics Summit & Expo is a multifaceted, international event focused on the technical issues involved with the design, development, manufacture and delivery of commercial-class robotics systems. The 2022 Robotics Summit brings together the brightest minds in robotics from across the globe to share their expertise on a variety of topics through three tracks:
- Technologies, Tools and Platforms Track
- Design and Development Track and Manufacturability
- Production and Distribution Track.
The ongoing success of the Robotics Summit event series clearly demonstrates the need for a world class conference specifically designed for those developing the next-generation commercial-class robotics systems.
“The 2022 Robotics Summit builds on the success of the previous Robotics Summit events, with an expanded focus and deepened coverage in key areas, including healthcare robotics. Moreover, by hosting the 2022 Robotics Summit event at the Boston Convention and Expo Center, we have greatly increased the size of the expo floor and demonstration areas”, said Dan Kara, VP of Robotics at WTWH Media.”
The Robotics Summit & Expo will be co-located with the Healthcare Robotics Engineering Forum, an international conference and expo focused on easing and speeding the development of the next generation of commercial class healthcare robotics solutions. The Robotics Summit event is also co-located with DeviceTalks Boston, the premier industry event for medical technology professionals, currently in its ninth year. Both events attract engineering and business professionals from a broad range of healthcare and medical technology backgrounds.
For sponsorship information, please contact Courtney Nagle at [email protected].
The Robotics Summit Call for Presentation goes out the week of November 29th. For questions regarding speaking at the 2022 Robotics Summit & Expo, please contact Dan Kara at [email protected].
About WTWH Media
WTWH Media is an integrated media company serving engineering, business and investment professionals through 50+ websites, 7 print publications, along with many other technical and business events. WTWH’s Robotics Group produces The Robot Report, Robotics Business Review, Collaborative Robotics Trends and Mobile Robot Guide, online technical, business and investment news and information portals focused on robotics and intelligent systems. WTWH Media also produces leading in-person robotics conferences including the Robotics Summit & Expo, the RoboBusiness Conference & Exposition and the Healthcare Robotics Engineering Forum. See www.wtwhmedia.com for more information.
- ARM Institute Announces Eight New Robotics Technology Projects
- Yaskawa Motoman Releases the HC20XP, the First Food-grade Collaborative Robot
- Collaborative Robots Spot On for Small-to-Medium Manufacturers, But Challenges Remain
- Flexibility and Manufacturing Productivity: Part 1 – Inflexible Automation and its Consequences
- Flexibility and Manufacturing Productivity: Part 2 – Human Capabilities Overcome Technological Limitations
- Collaborative Robots and Lean Integrators Bring Automation to Small and Medium-Size Enterprises
- OnRobot’s One System Solution Provides Uniﬁed Interface for End-of-Arm Tooling</l
- Autonomous Mobile Robots (AMRs) Deployments Up 2X YoY, With Much More to Come – Interact Analysis
- 5 Warehouse Automation Trends (That Industrial Automation Vendors Must Be Thinking About)
- Waypoint Robotics Expands to Larger Manufacturing Facility
- Vector AMRs From Waypoint Robotics Bring Accuracy, Ease of Use to Factories