Listen to this article
Early bird registration for RoboBusiness ends today, August 18, 2023, at 11:59 PM Eastern. Buy your early bird pass now and save $300 on full conference registration. Expo-only passes are just $75. Discounts are also available for academia, associations, and corporate groups. Please e-mail ev[email protected] for more details about our discount programs.
RoboBusiness is the leading event focused on developing commercial robots. There will be 60-plus speakers, 100-plus exhibitors and demos on the expo floor, networking receptions, the Pitchfire Robotics Startup Competition and more. You can check out the current list of speakers, to which more will be added.
RoboBusiness’ exciting lineup of keynotes includes:
- State of Humanoid Robotics Development, with Geordie Rose, Co-Founder and CEO of Sanctuary, Jeff Cardenas, Co-Founder and CEO of Apptronik, and Jonathan Hurst, the Co-Founder and Chief Robot Officer of Agility Robotics
- Robotics are Helping to Feed the World, by Sarah Schinkel, the Director of Emerging Technologies at John Deere
- How Intuitive is Creating Distance From Competitors, by Dave Rosa, the President of Intuitive
- Generative AI’s Impact on Robotics Development, by Pras Velagapudi, the VP of Innovation at Agility Robotics, Jeff Linnel, the CEO and Founder of Formand, Ken Goldberg, the William S. Floyd Jr Distinguished Chair in Engineering at UC Berkeley, Amit Goel, the Director of Product Management at NVIDIA, and Ted Larson, the CEO of OLogic
- A Look into the Future of Surgical Robotics at Johnson & Johnson Medtech, an interview with Hanni Abouhalka, the Company Group Chairman of Robotics & Digital Surgery at Johnson & Johnson MedTech
RoboBusiness will be co-located with the Field Robotics Engineering Forum, an event focused on how to successfully develop robots that operate in wide-ranging, outdoor, dynamic environments.
Also co-located with RoboBusiness is DeviceTalks West, the premier industry event for medical technology professionals, currently in its ninth year. Both events attract engineering and business professionals from a broad range of healthcare and medical technology backgrounds.
For information about sponsorship and exhibition opportunities, download the prospectus. Questions regarding sponsorship opportunities should be directed to Courtney Nagle at cnagle[AT]wtwhmedia.com.