BOSTON and CLEVELAND — Business-to-business publisher WTWH Media has announced the launch of The Robot Report Podcast, a new offering featuring conversations with the editors of The Robot Report and leading robotic developers, suppliers, and users from around the world. The Robot Report is a sibling site to Robotics Business Review.
Episodes of The Robot Report Podcast to date have featured the following luminaries:
- Jonathan Hurst, co-founder and chief technology officer at Agility Robotics, which has developed the Cassie and Digit humanoid robots
- Paolo Pirjanian, founder and CEO of Embodied Inc., whose Moxie service robot is designed to help children with cognitive development
- Michael Patrick Perry, vice president of business development at Boston Dynamics, which has launched its Spot quadruped robot commercially in the U.S.
- Jürgen von Hollen, president of collaborative robotics pioneer Universal Robots A/S and a 2020 RBR50 innovation award winner
“We’re excited to spotlight the most interesting people and robots in The Robot Report Podcast,” said Steve Crowe, editor at The Robot Report. “We look forward to sharing our conversations and insights, as well as the human side of robotics.”
“Steve and I have talked about adding a podcast to our existing online, print, and event offerings for some time,” said Eugene Demaitre, senior editor at The Robot Report. “We have many more fascinating discussions than we can fit into articles, webinars, or reports, so this is a great way for people to share and learn what’s coming.”
In addition to interviews, The Robot Report Podcast will also look at recent news and transactions, global robotics trends, and robotics organizations helping the industry and society.
More guests coming soon to The Robot Report Podcast
Upcoming episodes of the new podcast will feature the following guests:
- Chris Cacioppo, chief technology officer at mobile robot provider 6 River Systems
- Gautam Narang, co-founder of Gatik, which is developing autonomous vehicles for “middle-mile” deliveries
- David Niewniski, senior software engineer at autonomous mobile robot vendor Clearpath Robotics
- Brady Watkins, senior vice president and general manager at service robotics provider and investor SoftBank Robotics America
- Colin Angle, co-founder, chairman, and CEO of consumer robotics leader iRobot Corp.
For more information
If you would like to be a guest on an upcoming episode of this podcast, or if you have recommendations for future guests, contact Steve Crowe or Eugene Demaitre. For sponsorship opportunities around The Robot Report Podcast, contact Jami Brownlee.
About WTWH Media
WTWH Media LLC is an integrated media company serving engineering, business, and investment professionals through more than 50 Web sites, five print publications, and many other technical and business events. The WTWH Network includes Robotics Business Review, The Robot Report, and Collaborative Robotics Trends, the leading online portals focused on robotics development, investments, and applications.
WTWH Media also produces leading in-person robotics conferences, including the Robotics Summit & Expo, RoboBusiness, and the Healthcare Robotics Engineering Forum, as well as the RoboBusiness Direct online webinar program.