The use of robots in packaging applications continues to grow. Significant advancements in the ease of use and deployment have helped manufacturers adopt high-speed, pick-and-place robots, enabling greater throughput, higher yields, and more reliability. Robots rapidly and consistently maneuver products; make efficient use of floor space; and quickly adapt to product, packaging pattern, and container changeovers through integrated vision technology.
Laura Studwell, food, beverage, and packaging industry marketing manager, and Mike Chen, marketing team manager of the Automation Center at Omron Americas, discuss how Omron Adept’s robots create faster, more flexible, safer and more reliable products for the end consumer. They also demonstrate how robots are here to change the future of industrial manufacturing.
This podcast will discuss:
- The advantages of robots for picking, packing, and sortation
- How Omron packaging solutions tackle the top issues in packaging industry
- Customer success application examples
Who should attend?
- Packaging engineers and managers
- Automation engineers and managers
- Robotic system integrators
- Packaging equipment manufacturers