Welcome to Episode 70 of The Robot Report Podcast, where each week Robot Report editor Steve Crowe and Mobile Robot Guide editor Mike Oitzman review the latest robotics, automation and intelligent systems news and announcements, and interview leading roboticists, leaders of innovative robotics companies, and other key members of the robotics community.
In Episode 70 of The Robot Report Podcast, Mike Oitzman interviews Matt Rendall, CEO of OTTO Motors and Clearpath Robotics. They discuss the recent hire of OTTO Motors co-presidents Carolyn Garvey and Donald Leslie, to lead OTTO Motors expansion into the automotive market. Oitzman and Rendall also discuss the impact of the pandemic on material handling solutions and the use of simulation in the AMR sales and support processes.
Links from the show this week:
- Transcript of interview with Matt Rendall
- OTTO Motors
- Boston Dynamics Super Bowl Commercial
- Behind the scenes of the Boston Dynamics Super Bowl Commercial
- MARS 2020 Mission
For The Robot Report Podcast sponsorship opportunities, please contact Courtney Nagle.
Recent Robot Report Podcasts
- Podcast 67 – Does Recent Spate of Large Investments Portend a Banner Year for Robotics?
- Podcast 66 – What’s Next for Robotics & Automation – Portents & Predictions for 2022
- Podcast 64 – The Leading Robotics and Automation Stories, Trends and Milestones of 2021
- Podcast 63 – Reinvest Robotics’ Esben Østergaard on the EU’s New Rules for Artificial Intelligence
- Podcast 62 – Dexterity’s Samir Menon on Robotic Picking. Plus SPAC Problems and China’s Tech Crackdown