Welcome to Episode 93 of The Robot Report Podcast, where each week Robot Report editor Steve Crowe and Mobile Robot Guide editor Mike Oitzman review the latest robotics, automation and intelligent systems news and announcements, and interview leading roboticists, leaders of innovative robotics companies, and other key members of the robotics community.
In Episode 84 of The Robot Report Podcast, Steve Crowe and Mike Oitzman are joined by Dan Kara to preview and discuss the upcoming RoboBusiness Conference & Expo and the Field Robotics Engineering Forum. The co-located conferences – one registration allows attendees into both events – take place October 19-20, 2022 at the Santa Clara Convention Center.
Both the RoboBusiness and the Field Robotics Engineering Forum boasts of world class lineup of keynotes and content planned for both events, but other event highlights include:
- RoboBusiness Pitchfire Startup Competition
- Networking Events
- Robotics Startup Bootcamp
- Robotics Career Fair (Sponsored by MassRobotics)
Links from the show include:
- RoboBusiness Agenda
- Field Robotics Engineering Forum Agenda
- Register for RoboBusiness and the Field Robotics Engineering Forum HERE
If you would like to join an upcoming the Robot Report podcast as a guest, or if you have recommendations for future guests or segment ideas, contact Steve Crowe or Mike Oitzman.
For The Robot Report Podcast sponsorship opportunities, please contact Courtney Nagle.
Recent Robot Report Podcasts
- Podcast 78 – Robotics Summit & Expo 2022 Recap
- Podcast 77 – 2022 RBR50 Robotics Innovation Awards Reviewed
- Podcast 67 – Blue River Technology’s Willy Pell on John Deere & Autonomous Tractors
- Podcast 66 – What’s Next for Robotics & Automation – Portents & Predictions for 2022
- Podcast 64 – The Leading Robotics and Automation Stories, Trends and Milestones of 2021
- Podcast 63 – Reinvest Robotics’ Esben Østergaard on the EU’s New Rules for Artificial Intelligence
- Podcast 62 – Dexterity’s Samir Menon on Robotic Picking. Plus SPAC Problems and China’s Tech Crackdown