Welcome to Episode 78 of The Robot Report Podcast, where each week Robot Report editor Steve Crowe and Mobile Robot Guide editor Mike Oitzman review the latest robotics, automation and intelligent systems news and announcements, and interview leading roboticists, leaders of innovative robotics companies, and other key members of the robotics community.
In Episode 78 of The Robot Report Podcast, Steve Crowe and Mike Oitzman are joined Dan Kara, VP, Robotics at WTWH Media, and Jake Hall, better known as The Manufacturing Millennial, to recap the Robotics Summit & Expo and Healthcare Robotics Engineering Forum. The events are produced by WTWH Media, the producers of The Robot Report , Robotics Business Review, Collaborative Robotics Trends and Mobile Robot Guide, and took place in Boston May 10-11, 2022.
The event brought together a who’s who of industry leaders to learn about new enabling technology, products and services driving innovation in the robotics industry. The group recaps some of their favorite moments of the event, key takeaways from the conferences, and discuss how great it was to return to in-person events.
For The Robot Report Podcast sponsorship opportunities, please contact Courtney Nagle.
Recent Robot Report Podcasts
- Podcast 67 – Does Recent Spate of Large Investments Portend a Banner Year for Robotics?
- Podcast 66 – What’s Next for Robotics & Automation – Portents & Predictions for 2022
- Podcast 64 – The Leading Robotics and Automation Stories, Trends and Milestones of 2021
- Podcast 63 – Reinvest Robotics’ Esben Østergaard on the EU’s New Rules for Artificial Intelligence
- Podcast 62 – Dexterity’s Samir Menon on Robotic Picking. Plus SPAC Problems and China’s Tech Crackdown