Welcome to Episode 94 of The Robot Report Podcast, where each week Robot Report editor Steve Crowe and Mobile Robot Guide editor Mike Oitzman review the latest robotics, automation and intelligent systems news and announcements, and interview leading roboticists, leaders of innovative robotics companies, and other key members of the robotics community.
In Episode 94 of The Robot Report Podcast, Steve Crowe and Mike Oitzman speak with the CEO and founder of RoboTire, Victor Darolfi regarding the company’s automated tire changing solution. At first glance, the back-breaking task appears simple to automate, but Darolfi walks Crow and Oitzman through the many challenges of automating tire changing using vision and robots.
During the podcast, Crowe and Oitzman also discusses the top robotics stories of the week, including the recent ABB rebranding of the recently acquired ASTI mobile robotics division.
Links from today’s show:
- Career Faire at RoboBusiness 2022
- ABB Launches Flexley Mobile Robots, Completing Rebrand of ASTI AMRs
- The Gripper Company Launches MAXXgrip
- HP Announces Autonomous Construction Layout Printing Robot
If you would like to join an upcoming the Robot Report podcast as a guest, or if you have recommendations for future guests or segment ideas, contact Steve Crowe or Mike Oitzman.
For The Robot Report Podcast sponsorship opportunities, please contact Courtney Nagle.
Recent Robot Report Podcasts
- Podcast 78 – Robotics Summit & Expo 2022 Recap
- Podcast 77 – 2022 RBR50 Robotics Innovation Awards Reviewed
- Podcast 67 – Blue River Technology’s Willy Pell on John Deere & Autonomous Tractors
- Podcast 66 – What’s Next for Robotics & Automation – Portents & Predictions for 2022
- Podcast 64 – The Leading Robotics and Automation Stories, Trends and Milestones of 2021
- Podcast 63 – Reinvest Robotics’ Esben Østergaard on the EU’s New Rules for Artificial Intelligence
- Podcast 62 – Dexterity’s Samir Menon on Robotic Picking. Plus SPAC Problems and China’s Tech Crackdown