Listen to this article
Wednesday, Apr 20, 2022
2 PM ET / 11AM PT
The introduction of collaborative robots, robotic systems that can work safely in close approximation with human co-workers, has increased task flexibility and expanded the number and types of applications for which robots can be used. Both large, existing robotics suppliers, as well as new, smaller firms, have rapidly introduced innovative collaborative robotics technologies into the market, and more are on their way. Unfortunately, this fast-moving sector makes for uncertainty for both end-users and developers of collaborative systems.
This webinar will act to increase clarity, providing a snapshot of the current state of the collaborative robotics sector, including emerging capabilities, new applications and business models, and powerful enabling technologies, as well as a description of what to expect in the future.
- A New Definition for Collaborative Robotics.
- Changing Demand Drivers.
- Representative Products.
- New Enablers.
- Novel Applications and Application Packages.
- Functional Gaps and Opportunities.
Dan Kara is Vice President, Robotics at WTWH Media where he chartered with driving the company’s robotics initiatives including the Robot Report and Robotics Business Review online portals and the Robotics Summit Conference and Exposition, Healthcare Robotics Engineering Forum, RoboBusiness Conference & Expo and the International Field Robotics Engineering Forum. Prior to joining WTWH, he was Practice Director, Robotics and Intelligent Systems at ABI Research and Chief Research Officer for Myria RAS, both research and advisory services firms focused on automation, robotics and intelligent systems. Dan was also President of Robotics Trends, an integrated media and research firm serving the personal, service and industrial robotics markets. Dan has also worked as Executive Vice President of Intermedia Group, and Director of Research at Ullo International.
There is no charge to attend this webinar.
- ARM Institute Announces Eight New Robotics Technology Projects
- Yaskawa Motoman Releases the HC20XP, the First Food-grade Collaborative Robot
- Collaborative Robots Spot On for Small-to-Medium Manufacturers, But Challenges Remain
- Flexibility and Manufacturing Productivity: Part 1 – Inflexible Automation and its Consequences
- Flexibility and Manufacturing Productivity: Part 2 – Human Capabilities Overcome Technological Limitations
- Collaborative Robots and Lean Integrators Bring Automation to Small and Medium-Size Enterprises
- OnRobot’s One System Solution Provides Uniﬁed Interface for End-of-Arm Tooling</l
- Autonomous Mobile Robots (AMRs) Deployments Up 2X YoY, With Much More to Come – Interact Analysis
- 5 Warehouse Automation Trends (That Industrial Automation Vendors Must Be Thinking About)
- Waypoint Robotics Expands to Larger Manufacturing Facility
- Vector AMRs From Waypoint Robotics Bring Accuracy, Ease of Use to Factories