Wednesday, Nov 10, 2021
2 PM ET / 11AM PT
‘Motion’ in the physical world, whether in the form of changing place, position or posture, is perhaps the greatest differentiator between robotic systems and all other classes of engineered products. It is motion is that makes robotics systems ‘robotic’, and it is advances in motion control technologies that have spurred robotics innovation, with the result that there has been a dramatic increase in the use of robotics technologies and products around the globe.
In this webinar session, attendees will learn how support for robotic motion control has improved with the introduction of new products and technologies, and how they allow for new capabilities, new applications, and entry into new markets. Case studies and product examples will be used to illustrate salient points.
Attendees of this webinar will learn about:
- Motion and Movement
- Motion Control Products and Technologies
- Robotic Motion Control Trends
- Applications and Vertical Markets
– Solutions / Opportunities for Manufacturing
– Solutions / Opportunities for Logistics / Supply Chain
– Solutions / Opportunities for Healthcare Robotics
– Solutions / Opportunities for Construction Robotics
– Solutions / Opportunities for Agricultural Robotics
– Solutions / Opportunities for Exoskeleton Solutions
Date / Time – Wednesday, Nov 10, 2021 2:00 PM EST
Dan Kara is Vice President, Robotics at WTWH Media where he chartered with driving the company’s robotics initiatives including the Robot Report and Robotics Business Review online portals and the Robotics Summit Conference and Exposition, Healthcare Robotics Engineering Forum, RoboBusiness Conference & Expo and the International Field Robotics Engineering Forum. Prior to joining WTWH, he was Practice Director, Robotics and Intelligent Systems at ABI Research and Chief Research Officer for Myria RAS, both research and advisory services firms focused on automation, robotics and intelligent systems. Dan was also President of Robotics Trends, an integrated media and research firm serving the personal, service and industrial robotics markets. Dan has also worked as Executive Vice President of Intermedia Group, and Director of Research at Ullo International.
There is no charge to attend this webinar.
- ARM Institute Announces Eight New Robotics Technology Projects
- Yaskawa Motoman Releases the HC20XP, the First Food-grade Collaborative Robot
- Collaborative Robots Spot On for Small-to-Medium Manufacturers, But Challenges Remain
- Flexibility and Manufacturing Productivity: Part 1 – Inflexible Automation and its Consequences
- Flexibility and Manufacturing Productivity: Part 2 – Human Capabilities Overcome Technological Limitations
- Collaborative Robots and Lean Integrators Bring Automation to Small and Medium-Size Enterprises
- OnRobot’s One System Solution Provides Uniﬁed Interface for End-of-Arm Tooling</l
- Autonomous Mobile Robots (AMRs) Deployments Up 2X YoY, With Much More to Come – Interact Analysis
- 5 Warehouse Automation Trends (That Industrial Automation Vendors Must Be Thinking About)
- Waypoint Robotics Expands to Larger Manufacturing Facility
- Vector AMRs From Waypoint Robotics Bring Accuracy, Ease of Use to Factories