Wednesday, July 21, 2021
2 PM ET / 11AM PT
One general trend among technology providers – including robotics companies – is the migration away from selling products to selling services. For some types of robotic firms, a business model that relies largely on hardware sales is simply untenable. As such, service-oriented business models are becoming more common in the robotics sector where the high upfront capital expenditures for systems and risk aversion to new technologies on part of potential customers can impede growth. In this webinar, the business, legal, technical and operational aspects of the Robotics-as-a-Service (RaaS) business model will be analyzed and discussed. Examples of companies embracing and successfully employing a RaaS approach will be provided.
This webinar will cover:
- RaaS Benefits for End-User Companies
- RaaS Benefits for Robotics Solution Providers
- Challenges For Robotics Companies
- RaaS Business Models
- RaaS Technical Models
- Commercial Examples & Case Studies
Date / Time – Wednesday, July 21, 2021 2 PM ET / 11 AM PT
Dan Kara is Vice President, Robotics at WTWH Media where he chartered with driving the company’s robotics initiatives including the Robot Report and Robotics Business Review online portals and the Robotics Summit Conference and Exposition, Healthcare Robotics Engineering Forum, RoboBusiness Conference & Expo and the International Field Robotics Engineering Forum. Prior to joining WTWH, he was Practice Director, Robotics and Intelligent Systems at ABI Research and Chief Research Officer for Myria RAS, both research and advisory services firms focused on automation, robotics and intelligent systems. Dan was also President of Robotics Trends, an integrated media and research firm serving the personal, service and industrial robotics markets. Dan has also worked as Executive Vice President of Intermedia Group, and Director of Research at Ullo International.
There is no charge to attend this webinar.
- ARM Institute Announces Eight New Robotics Technology Projects
- Yaskawa Motoman Releases the HC20XP, the First Food-grade Collaborative Robot
- Collaborative Robots Spot On for Small-to-Medium Manufacturers, But Challenges Remain
- Flexibility and Manufacturing Productivity: Part 1 – Inflexible Automation and its Consequences
- Flexibility and Manufacturing Productivity: Part 2 – Human Capabilities Overcome Technological Limitations
- Collaborative Robots and Lean Integrators Bring Automation to Small and Medium-Size Enterprises
- OnRobot’s One System Solution Provides Uniﬁed Interface for End-of-Arm Tooling</l
- Autonomous Mobile Robots (AMRs) Deployments Up 2X YoY, With Much More to Come – Interact Analysis
- 5 Warehouse Automation Trends (That Industrial Automation Vendors Must Be Thinking About)
- Waypoint Robotics Expands to Larger Manufacturing Facility
- Vector AMRs From Waypoint Robotics Bring Accuracy, Ease of Use to Factories