Google has a motto, “AI first.” Facebook has its “hacking way.” Perhaps your business also lives by an operating principle of some kind. In the age of service robotics, if you want your business to stay competitive and relevant in a particular market, there should be only one mantra for execution: “Customer first.”
Here is why: Companies are “hiring” robots as salespeople. AI is telling consumers what to buy. All kinds of bots are helping customers find stuff or get support.
In other words, your business must navigate new variables such as the following:
- How are customers are interacting with robots?
- Companies are using multiple, different robots simultaneously.
- Most robots don’t talk to one another — yet.
- All kinds of skills, knowledge, and capabilities are being transferred to robots and AI to make them ready for work.
- Whatever gives your firm a competitive edge is getting codified and becoming a commodity.
How is your company’s service robotics offering different from that of a competitor?
Login or become a member to access this content
Already a Member?
Not a Member Yet?