Listen to this article
WTWH Media invites you to submit a session abstract to be considered for presentation at the RoboBusiness Conference & Expo, to be held October 19-20, 2022 at the Santa Clara Convention Center, Santa Clara, CA.
The RoboBusiness Conference & Expo has been reimagined for 2022 to better serve RoboBusiness attendees, as well as the robotics sector as a whole. The event is specifically designed to reveal the most impactful research advances, identify the most promising opportunities, illustrate the leading technical, business and investment tends, as well as highlight public and private sector robotics business development initiatives designed to support robotics innovation and sector growth.
The RoboBusiness Conference & Exposition is seeking thought-provoking sessions delivered by compelling speakers in each of the four tracks listed below:
- Identifying Opportunities Track – What are the best commercial opportunities for robotics solutions now and in the future, and what are the business, social, political trends and other factors driving the global robotics sector?
- Exploiting Technologies Track – What are the latest enabling technologies that are available to the developer of commercial robotics systems, and how they can be utilized to design, develop, test, deploy and manage commercial robotics solutions?
- Driving Business Track – What are the business development, investment and partnership opportunities specific to producers of commercial class robotics solutions, as well as best practices for running robotics companies more efficiently?
- Transforming Industries Track – What are the key challenges and gating factors, and hence the foremost opportunities, specific to a given vertical market segment such as manufacturing, healthcare, logistics, agriculture, energy and more.
Complete track descriptions and topics can be found HERE.
The entry deadline for submitting speaker proposals is June 30, 2022.
All speakers receive:
- Complimentary full registration with admission to all keynotes, general sessions, panels and special events
- All breakfasts, lunches and receptions
- Complimentary guest registrations up to two attendees
The RoboBusiness Conference & Expo has been reimagined for 2022 to better serve RoboBusiness attendees, as well as the robotics sector as a whole.
The RoboBusiness Conference & Expo will be co-located with the Field Robotics Engineering Forum (FREF), an international conference and exposition designed to provide engineers, engineering management, business professionals and others, with the information, guidance and peer networking opportunities they require to successfully develop and safely deploy the next generation of field robotics systems for operation in wide-ranging, outdoor, dynamic environments.
Also co-located with the RoboBusiness event is DeviceTalks West, the premier industry event for medical technology professionals, currently in its ninth year. Both events attract engineering and business professionals from a broad range of healthcare and medical technology backgrounds.
For information about sponsorship and exhibition opportunities, download the prospectus. Question regarding sponsorship opportunities should be directed to Courtney Nagle at cnagle[AT]wtwhmedia.com.
For questions regarding RoboBusiness Conference & Expo conference programming, contact Dan Kara at dkara[AT]wtwhmedia.com.
About WTWH Media
WTWH Media is an integrated media company serving engineering, business and investment professionals through 50+ web sites, 5 print publications, along with many other technical and business events. WTWH’s Robotics Group produces The Robot Report, Robotics Business Review, Collaborative Robotics Trends and Mobile Robot Guide, online technical, business and investment news and information portals focused on robotics and intelligent systems. WTWH Media also produces leading in-person robotics conferences including the Robotics Summit & Expo, the RoboBusiness Conference & Exposition, the Field Robotics Engineering Forum and the Healthcare Robotics Engineering Forum. See www.wtwhmedia.com for more information.