Call for nominations for the
2018 RBR50 is now open!
We are looking for robotics businesses that make truly innovative products, have achieved commercial success, and have transformed end-user markets.
Benefits of Winning:
- Winning companies will be featured in the RBR50 Report
- The winning companies will be listed in the 2018 RBR50 database
- VIP Invite to Industry Meet-up at Robotics & AI Summit
- Year-long coverage
- Exhibit at RoboBusiness 2018 and receive special RBR50 signage
Benefits of Entering:
- Receive a new or updated company listing on RoboticsBusinessReview.com
- Recognized in a RBR50 article
- Receive a discount to RBR Insider
Nomination Criteria & Categories:
- Artificial Intelligence – Broadly speaking, this includes AI, cloud robotics, deep learning, the Industrial Internet of Things, machine learning, and advanced software. How is your AI being applied to industrial uses and smart and connected systems?
- Autonomous vehicles — In addition to self-driving cars, this includes commercial aerial drones, autonomous marine systems, and unmanned ground vehicles. As with AI, they should have a business application, such as construction, delivery, or infrastructure inspection.
- Components — We’re looking for the makers of best-in-class actuators, controls, grippers, processors, sensors, and motors. Complete robotic solutions of all shapes, sizes, and purposes can’t work without them.
- Manufacturing — Long the mainstay of industrial automation, robotics for manufacturing has grown to include 3D printing or additive manufacturing, collaborative robots, and more.
- Supply chain — The most rapidly growing area of robotics includes autonomous mobile platforms and manipulators for pick-and-place operations. What’s next for e-commerce order fulfillment, logistics, supply chains, and warehousing?
Deadline: May 18th, 2018