From Feb. 13 to 15, 2018, the global robotics industry will gather in Rotterdam, the Netherlands, for the RoboBusiness Europe conference and exhibition as part of the 2nd International Robotics Week. A call for papers 2018 has been issued, and submissions are now welcome.
We invite you to send us proposals for your paper presentations and panel sessions. We are looking for industry leaders sharing their knowledge in the following robotics-related topics:
- Industrial automation
- Artificial intelligence (plus technical “deep dive”)
- Service robotics
- Open-source robotics
- Agriculture and food processing
- Maritime applications
- Intelligent vehicles
- Humans and robots
- Data analysis
- Autonomous harbors
- Smart cities
- Intellectual property
- Peacekeeping and surveillance
If you would like to present, start by submitting a proposal. Abstracts from robotics specialists will be subjected to an objective peer review by a committee formed by industry experts and universities, managed by the RoboBusiness Europe conference team.
Take this opportunity to share your knowledge, communicate your vision, and be at the heart of the global robotics industry! Please note the deadline of Dec. 1, 2017, to submit your abstract in response to the RoboBusiness Europe call for papers 2018.
Become an exhibitor at RoboBusiness Europe
Special early-bird pricing is available until Nov. 10, 2017! Secure your participation today, and save money with our special early-bird pricing, starting at just €950 ($1,170 U.S.). View all available packages here, or contact us at [email protected].
For more information, contact Martijn van Dijk, chief commercial officer at Robo Business Media.
[note style=”success” show_icon=”true”]
More on Our Robotics Conferences:
- European Drone Legislation, Markets Still Maturing, Say Industry Experts at TUS Nordics 2017
- Toyota Robotics, AI Investments Are Selective, Strategic, Says RoboBusiness Panelist
- Autonomous Drones a Farmer’s Dream at TUS Nordics 2017
- UnitDoseOne Named Pitchfire 2017 Winner at RoboBusiness
- Robot Experience the Future of Business, According to Disney
- CROs Need Robotics, AI Roadmap to Prepare Others for the Future
- Robotics and AI, Plus Sensors, Equals Business Value, Says OLogic CEO
- Europe Tries to Get Ahead on Robot Rules and Taxes
- International Robotics Comes to RoboValley to Share Ideas, Commercial Goals