There is no room in future factories for the classic industrial robot that is caged or isolated from workers. The rising tide of consumer-driven customization in manufacturing requires flexible robots throughout the production process. Flexibility demands that robots quickly reconfigure to address the ever-changing needs of factory workflows.
In this webinar, attendees will learn of the latest developments in this ongoing process. Case studies and insights from industry thought leaders will help tackle the key issues.
- What are the emerging technology trends in advanced manufacturing?
- How is robotics converging with advanced manufacturing?
- New products and services offerings
- Human workforce integration
- Software and safety considerations