The RBR50 is the robotics industry’s premier list of the top innovative and successful robotics companies across the commercial and industrial landscape. Published earlier in May 2019, the report offers insights at the companies and trends shaping the robotics and automation areas, and where robotics could be heading next. RBR50 winners are the movers and shakers shaping the robotics industry.
In this free webcast, Robotics Business Review Editor-in-Chief Keith Shaw joins John Santagate, Research Director, Commercial Service Robotics at IDC, to give a special behind-the-scenes look at the creation of the annual list, now in its eighth year.
The webcast will cover:
- Nomination and judging – how do we find companies to put on the list?
- What is new for 2019 compared to previous years’ lists.
- Breaking down categories of robotics and companies, and why it matters this year.
- Companies to watch during the year that could make the list in the future.
- How businesses and end users can benefit from getting to know the winners.
To sign up for this FREE webcast, click the box below:View Webcast