According to the US Department of Labor, employment growth in robotics engineering is expected to be in the range of 7-13 percent through 2018, with about 50,200 projected job openings from 2008 to 2018. Median wages in 2010 were $43.40 hourly and $90,270 annually.
If you’ve dreamed of a career working with robots, this webcast will help you start or advance a career in robotics.
Topics will include:
- The education requirements to become a robotics engineer
- The top robotics programs in the world
- What skills are employers looking for?
- Resources for job openings and training
- Job outlook, including predicted growth and salary expectations