For years, robots have moved based on programming and coding that takes a long time to create and perfect with accuracy and speed. However, through the use of artificial intelligence and machine learning, new methods and approaches, such as Learning from Demonstration (LfD), are aiming to reduce this difficulty and enable even non-experts to teach new skills to robots effortlessly.
In this free webcast, Reza Ahmadzadeh, Ph.D., an assistant professor at the University of Massachusetts Lowell, discusses these new approaches with Keith Shaw, editor-in-chief of Robotics Business Review.
The webcast will cover:
- Robot in structured environments
- Moving in real-world
- Traditional programming and its challenges
- Robot learning from human-provided examples
- Overview of the learning from demonstration approach
- Expectations and open challenges.
To sign up for the webcast, click the box below.View Webcast