The RBR50 is the premier list of the top innovative and transformative robotics companies that have achieved commercial success in the past year. Published in June 2018, the report offers a definitive look at the companies and trends shaping the robotics and automation industry in the areas of manufacturing, supply chain, robotics components, autonomous systems (cars and drones), and artificial intelligence.
In this free webcast, Robotics Business Review editors Eugene Demaitre and Keith Shaw, along with Jim Wagner, managing director of RBR and the RoboBusiness conference, give you a special behind-the-scenes look at the creation of the annual list, now in its seventh year.
The webcast will cover:
- The nomination and judging process — how we found and evaluated companies for this year’s RBR50.
- Why we put companies into five categories, and how each one is growing.
- A breakdown of each category within the RBR50 and why it matters in 2018.
- Companies to watch for future RBR50 potential.
- Geographic trends from this year’s list — where are the top companies located?
- How businesses can benefit from getting to know these companies.
To register for this free webcast, click the box below:Register Today