Listen to this article
Wednesday, February 24, 2021
2 PM ET / 11 AM PT
One proven method for illustrating macro trends in the robotics sector, uncovering novel technological innovations, as well as surfacing overlooked business opportunities, is to rigorously analyze sector investment. Investment levels are a key indicator of an active market and the unambiguous affirmation of the commercial viability of individual companies. Both end-user companies and solutions providers (partnership, investment, acquisition, etc.) can benefit from a formal analysis of robotics funding developments. In this webinar, attendees will be presented with an analysis of 2020 venture capital (VC) and private sector investment into companies producing robots or robotics enabling technologies worldwide. Statically measurable qualities, attributes, and rankings that provide for meaningful interpretation and speak to robotics business development will be presented. Companies, technologies, and applications that have found commercial success or has the potential for doing so will be highlighted.
Topics covered in this session include:
- Private Sector Robotics Investment
- 2020 Robotics Investments
- General Trends and Opportunities
- Investment Highlights and Opportunities
Date / Time – Wednesday, February 24, 2021 2 PM ET / 11 AM PT
Dan Kara is Vice President, Robotics at WTWH Media where he chartered with driving the company’s robotics initiatives including the Robot Report and Robotics Business Review online portals and the Robotics Summit Conference and Exposition, Healthcare Robotics Engineering Forum, RoboBusiness Conference & Expo and the International Field Robotics Engineering Forum. Prior to joining WTWH, he was Practice Director, Robotics and Intelligent Systems at ABI Research and Chief Research Officer for Myria RAS, both research and advisory services firms focused on automation, robotics and intelligent systems. Dan was also President of Robotics Trends, an integrated media and research firm serving the personal, service and industrial robotics markets. Dan has also worked as Executive Vice President of Intermedia Group, and Director of Research at Ullo International.
There is no charge to attend this webinar.
- Autonomous Mobile Robots (AMRs) Deployments Up 2X YoY, With Much More to Come – Interact Analysis
- AMRs for Logistics Reaches $9B by 2024, a 10X Increase Over 2020 – Interact Analysis
- 5 Warehouse Automation Trends (That Industrial Automation Vendors Must Be Thinking About)
- Waypoint Robotics Releases MAV3K Omnidirectional, Heavy-Duty Mobile Robot
- Teradyne to Acquire AutoGuide Mobile Robots in $165M Deal
- Waypoint Robotics Expands to Larger Manufacturing Facility
- Nord Modules Enters U.S. Market to Support AMR Adoption
- Vector AMRs From Waypoint Robotics Bring Accuracy, Ease of Use to Factories
- Warehouse Automation Companies – The Top 50 for 2020 According to LogisticsIQ
- 8 Critical Steps for a Successful Autonomous Mobile Robotics Implementation
- Seegrid Surpasses 2M Miles Driven Safely for its Autonomous Vehicles